Skip to content

Just plug in and switch on!

The smartest, simplest and easiest way to help reduce your power bill!

Why it’s Smart

Reduce the risk of fire in your home

The EcoSwitch® turns your connected devices off 100% thereby reducing the risk of fire in your home caused by any electrical surges or by appliances overheating.

Our habit of piggy-backing too many - or the wrong type of – electrical appliances onto the one power board is a particularly common cause of homes catching fire.

Rated at 240V with a full 10A capacity, which is the maximum that your standard wall outlet (powerpoint) is rated at, you can be confident that your EcoSwitch® can safely handle the big  jobs. Always exercise due care and don’t overload! 240V 10A is the same as 2400W.

With just one EcoSwitch® you can prevent electricity flowing to these set-ups while you are asleep or away.

Create a greater level of electrical safety around yourself and your family -get an EcoSwitch® today!